SA Business Resources Institute (SABRI) is a non-
South Africa as an emerging economy has no shortage of excellent human, financial, and customer capital to support the country’s growth trajectory. This, together with entrepreneurial opportunities and sound government policies should bode well for the growth of small and medium-
SABRI is the partner of choice for corporates seeking to provide meaningful social, economic and environmental impact through their investment in Enterprise Development or Corporate Social Investment. Our approach SME to development is holistic and focuses on long term profitability to enable sustainable job creation, greater economic inclusion and enhanced societal value.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES SABRI, SABRI is a business support organisation that
1. Takes a holistic approach to development.
2. Partners with associates and service providers that have practical experience and expertise in the areas where assistance is needed.
3. Utilises an extensive network to integrate capabilities and competencies in the public and private sectors and facilitate access to resources.
4. Has in-
5. Is willing to structure a suitable compensation arrangement in order to make services accessible to clients that experience cash flow constraints.
6. Focuses on long term sustainability for clients and communities.
7. Focuses on desired outcomes and measurable impact.
SABRI’s processes involve a self-
SABRI’s services are aimed at the following entrepreneurial sectors:
1. Early stage SMEs that need resources to grow into established businesses
3. Established SMEs that require growth by diversifying into innovative value-
4. SMEs owned by women, youth and people with disabilities
5. Corporates who invest in enterprise and supplier development programmes to enhance their BBBEE status
6. Development and financing institutions that invest resources in socio-
© SABRI 2017 Email: email@example.com Tel: 021 391 0752